Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Addicted but Never Admitting Anything without proo

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOOOOOOOOOOH!! -claps- We got a visitor! We got a visitor!
    Come baaaaaaaack!!
    I'll miss you!
    No really *L* Thanks for comin, things are slow going so far but I've some plans for this place, check back! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ~*Myra*~

    Just thought i'd pop in over here and see what yer up to *checks out the place*....*walks away feeling guilty for being so addicted that i stayed so long*..lol [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot what they were....... how very sad.*L*

    I have plans to make this place better..... now I just have to decide how to do that *JFDL*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    plans? plans? come on tell me I hate surprises.. what are they? huh? I have to know... *G*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im backkkk...........and all alone........*leaves a note*...

    Dear Myra, etc.

    I like your place its cozy.

    -Tee Ehn

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray! our places are picking up!! its so nice to be lurved! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] these smiles dont to justice to my big ole cheezy grin.....just ask my sis! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh no! my sis's grin is much better then these yup yup yup [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    we got it.. you know that... this place has got more action then I have lately [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Juliet oh Juliet where for art thou...

    .........comes back............

    *leaves a lil note*
    hi juliet , nice to meetcha toooooooo....

    *drools on myra's monitor*........

  9. #9
    Inactive Member juliet smiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello and Nice to meet you too Tee Ehn.. *S*

    come, sit, have a good time.. party.. yes.. thats what we need! [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

    *L*

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -wipes monitor- I'm cheezy and I melt in your mouth not in your hand! What more could you ask for?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •